Customer Feedback - Lovely Wheels

Accessibility links

Lovely Wheels Customer Feedback

Helen and Joe

Hi Bob, David and Clyde,

Firstly, let me apologise that this thank you is getting to you slightly late- me and Joe have just got back from a month long honeymoon in Asia.
We wanted to say a great big thank you for being part of our wedding day at Disley golf club, you really helped make our day so incredibly special.
Clyde was fantastic, the journey's we took in him were so much fun and everyone that had a ride in Clyde said it was fantastic- the journeys were seamless.
Thank you so much to Bob for making us feel extra special and for being so patient whilst all our guests had photos with Clyde! We have some great action shots! Also a big thank you for the added extra of the bottles of water- they were just what we needed after the service!

We will without a doubt be recommending you to our friends and family for future events. Again, thank you so much!

Helen and Joe

Helen and Joe Posted: Tuesday 15th of October 2019 at 07:33pm

Nikki and Adam

Dear David and Bob,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you again for driving us on our wedding day on Saturday. We had an absolutely brilliant day from start to finish and received so many compliments about Clyde. Thank you to Bob for your patience and professionalism. I’m really looking forward to seeing the professional photos and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to others. Thank you for making the booking process so easy too.

Best wishes,

Nikki and Adam

Nikki and Adam Posted: Wednesday 25th of September 2019 at 09:12am

Cath and Tim

A huge thank you to Bob and Clyde for making my daughter Helen and Joe's wedding extra special. Bob was so patient whilst everyone had photos with the wonderful campervan, and extra poignant for the family as our grandparents had a vertically identical one over 50 years ago, which we had many happy holidays in !

Cath and Tim Posted: Wednesday 18th of September 2019 at 04:10pm

Carl

I was so pleased with Bobs kindness enthusiasm and helpfulness on the day.. Clyde was amazing, a real show stopper driving through Tottington!
Lauren my daughter was thrilled I wish you could have seen her face! It’ll be a while before the “official”photos are ready. I’ll be more than happy to provide one for promotional matters!
I think the fact your profits re wedding hire to The Christie is wonderful.
We’ve all/will be affected be cancer.
I’m pleased to make a donation for their awesome work.
Thanks for helping make memories on a special day for our family!

Carl Posted: Monday 20th of May 2019 at 06:20pm

Caroline and David

Hi David
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for looking after us so well last Friday.
Clyde was wonderful & maintained to a high standard & we all had a fun safe drive with you.
You were so kind waiting for the photos after the ceremony, we got some excellent shots.
Thanks for helping to make our daughter's wedding day perfect
Best wishes
Caroline & David

Caroline and David Posted: Thursday 02nd of August 2018 at 08:52pm

Marie and Craig

Hi david and bob

Me and craig just wanted to say thank you so much for friday. Everyone commented on the campers and how nice they were. Thank you for comimg to the rescue when the other firm cancelled. Worked out for the better in the end.

Marie x

Marie and Craig Posted: Sunday 24th of June 2018 at 09:46am

Dawn

Hi David/Bob,

I just wanted to say thank you so much for yesterday the van was just perfect and all the guests loved it!

Dawn Posted: Thursday 24th of May 2018 at 12:36pm

Daniel Calder

On behalf of myself and my new wife i would like to thank you for making our day very special.
Both sammy and clyde looked fantastic and fitted in perfect with the theme of our wedding.
Why have a rolls when you can have a stunning classic like these.

Daniel Calder Posted: Monday 30th of October 2017 at 01:45pm

1 2 3 - Previous | Next - Page 1 of 3

To submit a comment, please fill in your details in the form below.
All fields are required to be filled in.

Form

Your email address will not be published.

Solve this problem: nine - 5 =