Customer Feedback - Lovely Wheels

Accessibility links

Lovely Wheels Customer Feedback

Shaun

Hi
I just wanted to say a big thank-you to you both for the great service you provided on Saturday. Lots of people commented on the Samba and as I left with the bride in my Fastback followed by the Samba someone waiting in a queue of traffic at the temporary lights outside the house was heard to say "WOW, look at that!". The day went really well and I will not hesitate to recommend Lovely Wheels to anyone looking for cars for a special occasion. IF my son ever gets married I'll be on the phone to you!
Many thanks
Shaun

Shaun Posted: Monday 18th of July 2022 at 02:48pm

Jordan and Sam

Good Morning David and Steve,
Me and Sam just wanted to take the time to thankyou for everything on Saturday.
Both of you were genuinely so lovely. Just genuinely nice people and the campers were so pretty, cool and fit into our Festival theme perfectly. Travelling in absolute style. Thankyou so much again and we will tag you in our socials when the madness calms down.
Best Wishes,
Jordan and Sam x

Jordan and Sam Posted: Monday 18th of July 2022 at 02:41pm

Emily

My Dad surprised me on my Wedding day with one of David’s beautiful Campervan’s, Sammy.
It was such a lovely addition to our wedding day.
David stayed until after our Ceremony so we could have some pictures taken.
Thank you for letting use your umbrella!
I work for the Christie and was blown away when David explained that all his profits go towards the Christie Charity.
Such an amazing cause. Thank you David!

Emily Posted: Monday 11th of October 2021 at 09:49am

Michael

David, many thanks for Saturday and the immaculate Sammy. You proved an excellent start to the celebrations. Emily loved the surprise. All the best and thanks again.

Michael Posted: Monday 04th of October 2021 at 09:26am

Helen and Joe

Hi Bob, David and Clyde,

Firstly, let me apologise that this thank you is getting to you slightly late- me and Joe have just got back from a month long honeymoon in Asia.
We wanted to say a great big thank you for being part of our wedding day at Disley golf club, you really helped make our day so incredibly special.
Clyde was fantastic, the journey's we took in him were so much fun and everyone that had a ride in Clyde said it was fantastic- the journeys were seamless.
Thank you so much to Bob for making us feel extra special and for being so patient whilst all our guests had photos with Clyde! We have some great action shots! Also a big thank you for the added extra of the bottles of water- they were just what we needed after the service!

We will without a doubt be recommending you to our friends and family for future events. Again, thank you so much!

Helen and Joe

Helen and Joe Posted: Tuesday 15th of October 2019 at 07:33pm

Nikki and Adam

Dear David and Bob,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you again for driving us on our wedding day on Saturday. We had an absolutely brilliant day from start to finish and received so many compliments about Clyde. Thank you to Bob for your patience and professionalism. I’m really looking forward to seeing the professional photos and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to others. Thank you for making the booking process so easy too.

Best wishes,

Nikki and Adam

Nikki and Adam Posted: Wednesday 25th of September 2019 at 09:12am

Cath and Tim

A huge thank you to Bob and Clyde for making my daughter Helen and Joe's wedding extra special. Bob was so patient whilst everyone had photos with the wonderful campervan, and extra poignant for the family as our grandparents had a vertically identical one over 50 years ago, which we had many happy holidays in !

Cath and Tim Posted: Wednesday 18th of September 2019 at 04:10pm

Carl

I was so pleased with Bobs kindness enthusiasm and helpfulness on the day.. Clyde was amazing, a real show stopper driving through Tottington!
Lauren my daughter was thrilled I wish you could have seen her face! It’ll be a while before the “official”photos are ready. I’ll be more than happy to provide one for promotional matters!
I think the fact your profits re wedding hire to The Christie is wonderful.
We’ve all/will be affected be cancer.
I’m pleased to make a donation for their awesome work.
Thanks for helping make memories on a special day for our family!

Carl Posted: Monday 20th of May 2019 at 06:20pm

1 2 3 4 - Previous | Next - Page 1 of 4

To submit a comment, please fill in your details in the form below.
All fields are required to be filled in.

Form

Your email address will not be published.

Solve this problem: five plus 2 =