Customer Feedback - Lovely Wheels

Accessibility links

Lovely Wheels Customer Feedback

Dawn

Hi David/Bob,

I just wanted to say thank you so much for yesterday the van was just perfect and all the guests loved it!

Dawn Posted: Thursday 24th of May 2018 at 12:36pm

Daniel Calder

On behalf of myself and my new wife i would like to thank you for making our day very special.
Both sammy and clyde looked fantastic and fitted in perfect with the theme of our wedding.
Why have a rolls when you can have a stunning classic like these.

Daniel Calder Posted: Monday 30th of October 2017 at 01:45pm

Elizabeth

I just wanted to say a huge thankyou for providing Clyde at our wedding at Owen House Wedding Barn last Friday. He looked amazing and everyone commented on him. He totally fitted in with the venue and the more relaxed feel we wanted!

Elizabeth Posted: Sunday 06th of August 2017 at 10:54am

Steve & Kerry

Thanks for yesterday...we had an amazing day....Clyde looked great and thanks Bob for everything

Steve & Kerry Posted: Sunday 30th of July 2017 at 02:00pm

Kate

Wanted to say a huge thank you for Saturday. Everything was such a whirlwind and I wanted to make sure you knew how pleased we were with Sammy and your service.

Can't believe it's all over...
Thanks again

Kate Posted: Thursday 27th of July 2017 at 10:24am

Kim and Simon

Just a quick note to say how much we enjoyed Clyde the camper van at our wedding day on Sunday.

He was very popular with the guests.

Thanks and best wishes.

Kim and Simon Posted: Friday 21st of July 2017 at 11:13am

Rachel

Fantastic service provided for my wedding from start to finish - Clyde looked brilliant and was a pleasure to travel to my ceremony in. Thank you for such a wonderful addition to my wedding day!

Rachel Posted: Friday 12th of May 2017 at 06:20pm

Amy & Albert

A huge thank you to the Lovely Wheels team for making the journeys to our wedding ceremony and reception so brilliant. Betsy and Clyde are such stunning cars and we certainly made an entrance!
A fabulous way to travel, with such a professional team - can't recommend these guys enough.

Amy & Albert Posted: Sunday 11th of September 2016 at 05:03pm

1 2 3 - Previous | Next - Page 1 of 3

To submit a comment, please fill in your details in the form below.
All fields are required to be filled in.

Form

Your email address will not be published.

Solve this problem: four - 3 =